Learn how to study to fully understand so you can do well in life!
This book is a manual about how to study. It covers the basic barriers that keep you from learning well. It tells you how to recognize them and what you can do to bust through these barriers.
This book also shows, with lots of illustrations, how to help someone else find words they did not fully understand. These are words the person thinks they know and they went right past them. You can actually raise someone's IQ by doing this and vastly improve their ability to understand and communicate to others.
After reading this book you will have the tools to speed up your studies while actually UNDERSTANDING what you're reading about. No more "memorizing" or "speed reading" or other quick-fix methods of studying just so you can pass your class or some test. This book will teach you REAL SKILLS that bring about UNDERSTANDING for yourself and others.!
This book is extensively illustrated and is more comprehensive than Learning How to Learn or Study Skills for Life.
Recommended for teenagers and up and English as a Second Language (ESL) students of all ages and parents who want to spend time helping their children.
Read this book and you will learn:
- What to do if your attention wanders or you just can't seem to remember what you read.
- What to do if you are all confused about a subject.
- How to use a dictionary so you can fully understand a word and don't have to look it up over and over again!
- What to do if you get frustrated with or abandon a subject you are studying.
- How to help someone vastly improve their literacy level and even raise their IQ.
- How to improve your writing so it is more easily understood.
There are twenty-six simple drills to help you learn how to study easily, rapidly and with full understanding. There are also techniques you can use to check someone else's understanding of what they have studied, and also to help direct them so they can fully understand what they are trying to learn.
Publisher: Effective Education Publishing
Note: This book is also available in a hard back format.