Collins COBUILD Intermediate English Grammar (paperback + CD)
From the publisher:
The Collins COBUILD Intermediate English Grammar provides learners of English from intermediate level upwards with a wealth of practice and reference material in one convenient volume.
- Find what you need easily: logical organization of contents, full index an glossary
- Clear and easy-top-use: grammar explanations on left-hand pages, exercises on right-hand pages plus extra practice exercises
- See how language is used in context: hundreds of examples of real English from the Bank of English®
- Avoid common errors: warning statements explain problem areas
- Ideal for classroom or self-study: contains full answer key
Logically organized, and clearly laid-out in colour, the new edition of the Collins COBUILD Intermediate English Grammar offers detailed treatment of the important points of English grammar. Thousands of examples from the Bank of English, and hundreds of practice exercises, plus additional warning notes pointing out potential problems, help learners to understand and use English grammar correctly. The new edition now comes with free CD-ROM, containing the Intermediate Grammar text, the COBUILD English Usage, and a 5-million word Wordbank, giving the learner access to real English. The Collins COBUILD Intermediate English Grammar gives learners all the information on grammar they need to be confident in English.