How to Live Though an Executive
How to Effectively Run Your Company and Live to Tell About it!
Success or failure? Deluged with problems, snowed under by stacks of mail, phone ringing constantly -- how can an executive cope? And no matter how many people you hire or fire, it doesn't really change. You walk a constant tightrope -- a life or death-like balance. Will you succeed as an executive or will you burn out?
Even if you've read half a dozen books with interesting anecdotes about the successes and failures of big names, you need something to actually help YOU deal with the stresses you encounter every minute of every day as an executive.
There is a way out!
Find out how by reading this book.
"I've read this book several times. It has provided me with necessary tools to be a manager and executive in this company. Without it, I would just be an employee hoping to pretend well enough to be a manager. Now I am one." --Ruth
- The Oxcart of Modern Planning
- Why Organizations Act Psychotic
- Evaluation Is of Prime Importance
- The Progress of a Message
- Costs, Leaks and Reasons
- Command Line and Comm Line
- Mail and the Littered Desk
- Developing an Organization's Brain
- Group Goals and Management
- The Credo of a Good and Skilled Manager