From the publisher:
About the Book
Introducing the world’s most effective system of win-win selling
HOW TO SELL – Clear and Simple, based on the works of L. Ron Hubbard, is written by Harry Frisch, sales guru, consultant to management, author and humorist.
Easy to read, easy to understand, always engaging and often entertaining, HOW TO SELL – Clear and Simple is perfect for:
AND perfect for
- those who don’t think of themselves as "salespeople" (small business owners, health care professionals, accountants, network marketers, freelancers, entrepreneurs, etc.), but find that they have to sell as a "necessary evil"
- Sales Professionals, whether: sales trainees, seasoned veterans, Sales Managers or Executives.
Master the innovative five-step system of selling
HOW TO SELL – Clear and Simple gives the reader a fresh, bright look at the entire sales process, with step-by-step training, lots of examples, and simple tools for effectively handling prospecting, opening, qualifying, presenting, objection handling, closing, ensuring customer satisfaction, getting referrals, securing repeat business and much, much more.
The result – readers will master the innovative five-step system that improves their ability to close more sales with less stress, have fully satisfied customers, and build a prosperous future business.
By simultaneously satisfying the goals of the salesman, the customer, and the business organization itself, this sales technology stands alone at the pinnacle of workability.
- The basic attributes a salesman needs to be successful (you’ll be surprised!)
- The exact five-step sequence of a sale, and how to be a master at applying it
- How to keep a steady stream of high-quality referrals coming your way
- How to discover any prospect’s key motivation for buying…and use that to close the sale
- The simple four-step method that dissolves ANY and ALL objections (yes, one method works on ALL objections)
- Two simple actions that dramatically increase your closing ratio, while decreasing effort and stress
- How to instantly regain control of any sale
- How to guarantee an expanding income base by cultivating repeat sales
- The single most effective action that corrects anything that’s going wrong
- And much, much more.
About the Author
Over the past half century, Harry Frisch has won numerous awards, selling a remarkably wide range of products and services to all levels of business and industry, as well as retail to the public. (Partial list includes: ReMax real estate, Saturn automobiles, audio-video equipment, specialty clothing, Honda automobiles, self-improvement courses, big ticket in-home sales, fine art by phone sales, door-to-door book sales... just to name a few.)
In addition to being a Master Salesman, he is an accomplished writer and humorist, an inspiring educator, an in-demand business consultant, and an expert in the field of human behavior.
Mr. Frisch has been a student of HUBBARD technologies for the past 35 years, and has successfully secured permission to include powerful quotes from the writings of L. Ron Hubbard, and material based on his works, in this current book on selling.
Mr. Frisch earned his B.A. from Boston University and did his graduate work at the University of Michigan and Hunter College, and has additionally been affiliated with City College of New York (CCNY) and New York University, (NYU).
Mr. Frisch is also the author of HOW TO BE A SUPER SALESMAN…and Still Respect Yourself in the Morning as well as Operation Chameleon.
240 pages, Softcover, 6 5/8" x 9"
© 2003 STI Publishing. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this page may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, without express written permission from their respective owners.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
HUBBARD is a trademark and service mark owned by the Religious Technology Center and is used with its permission.