Mazda Miata Battery 1990 + with free shipping US and territories
Battery ships free shipping to all 50 states including (Alaska and Hawaii), US territories including Guam, Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands and APO/FPO military addresses via Priority Mail or ground with 1 business day delivery to all of California and most metropolitan areas of Arizona Nevada and south western Utah).
Includes a write up on how to significantly reduce engine oil consumption.
- Voltage 12 (12v or 12 volts)
- Amp Hour 31
- CCA* 320 (Cold Cranking Amps at 0F)
- Shipped fully charged ready to install
- Valve-regulated absorbed glass mat (AGM) eliminates acid spills and terminal corrosion.
- Vent hose attachments for emergencies in case the battery is heavily overcharged.
- Resists vibration and heat for longer service life
- Length 7 1/2"
- Width 5"
- Height 7"
- Weight 25lbs
- Warranty: 18 months replacement excludes damage due to misuse or neglect, improper charging or improper application of battery. If you are over 25 miles from us call 800-237-6126 Click here for full details.
- Made in USA
- Free shipping to all 50 states and US territories. (We ship to the Southwest via UPS or the rest of the US via Priority Mail)
The Federal Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act of 1975 prohibits a manufacture from curtailing warranty coverage due to after market parts unless it can be demonstrated that they caused the problem. (For more information click here and scroll down go to paragraphs under "Tie-In Sales" Provisions.)
This battery is designed for the Mazda Miata and fits any Miata from 1990 and later. This battery is has more electric storage capacity (takes longer to discharge) than the original Miata. This is because the battery is made with machines that insure the chemicals are evenly mixed and that the battery is completely packed so there are less air pockets that robe the battery of it's performance.
This sealed battery is designed to go in a trunk and utilizes absorbed glass mat technology. This advanced battery has no free liquid because it is absorbed into the glass mat. Consequently, there is no acid that can spill into the trunk. It also has attachments for a vent hose so any gases are vented outside of the car. The battery does not normally emit gases but can do so with heavy over charging with pressure building up and the valves in the batteries releasing. However if one cell shorts out or the charging voltage unexpected goes high gassing can occur. If gassing does occur the gas pass through the two vent holes.
Please Note: California Proposition 65 Warning
Battery posts, terminal, and related accessories contain lead and lead compounds, chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.