The Pop-up Oxford-Hachette
Dictionary on CD-ROM for PC in plastic case
Out of stock out of print.
From the publisher...
- The cutting edge iFinger Pop-up in Internet Explorer and the instant search in Windows gives users the easiest-ever access to the 175,000 words and phrases and 270,000 translations from the Concise Oxford-Hachette French Dictionary.
- Get instant results. iFinger Pop-up in Internet Explorer®: use the cutting-edge iFinger Pop-up to get an instant translation. Simply hold your cursor over a word on your Web page and the translation is displayed in a pop-up window.
- Get instant results. Searching in a Windows®-based environment:just highlight a word in any Windows-based application and with one keystroke you can see the translation.
- Language recognition software: the iFinger software can tell the difference between English and French, so it can take you to the right part of the dictionary.
- Install and run the dictionary from your hard drive. There's no need to hunt for the CD-ROM or wait for the application to start up. The Pop-up Concise Oxford-Hachette French Dictionary installs to your hard drive and runs in the background on your PC, so you can consult it whenever you want with no fuss and no waiting.
- Create a fully integrated reference resource. The Pop-up Concise Oxford-Hachette French Dictionary uses exactly the same software as The Oxford Pop-up English Language Reference Shelf and all the other Pop-up Oxford dictionaries, so you can create your own personal reference library.
- PC with 166MHz Pentium-class processor
- Windows 95, 98, 2000, Me, NT 4.0 or XP
- 32 Mb RAM
- 40 Mb free hard disk space
- SVGA monitor, displaying 16-bit colour (64K, High colour)
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
- Internet Explorer 4.0 (version 5.0 included on the CD-ROM).
This software sells for 14.46 pounds+VAT in the United Kingdom approximately $24.35 dollars US. The title is available at this low price because the rights were sold to a discount publisher and these CD were produced by the discount publisher. The same software just with a different publishers logo.
Now available for networks
For more information about purchasing this product for a network, please contact us
Because of the low CD price Network prices are more expensive than a large quantities of CD except for Networks of 50 or more.
|Max # of workstations
Pease note: This CD can be air mailed for as little as $2.50